I woke up around 4:30 this morning and made a pot of hot tea and I started my morning meditation. A ritual practice that helps relieves the body of stress and anxiety. The wee hours of the morning are the best time to meditate when everything is still, long before people begin their work day. Most people are sleeping and it's much easier to be still inside when there is less movement around us. The morning sets the tone for the entire day.

I sat for around 30 minutes being grateful for everyone in my life and all that I have. and then left the house to do my Qigong exercises; an ancient Chinese exercise for longevity and relaxation. I often use my Qigong practices as a moving meditation. If you aren't a meditator, I suggest you start out by sitting for 5 minutes in the morning and asking yourself this question: "What am I grateful for?" This will keep your mind searching for the answers and put you in a meditative state. Little by little you can increase the time that you sit and open up your meditation practice, and you will notice the benefits are incredible.

I'm only a few blocks from the ocean and if I leave early enough it's still dark and very quite. My morning exercise is one of the best ways to wake up my body and get Qi and blood flowing to the brain. It's far superior to that cup of coffee but if you can't do with that cup of brain juice; drink it after your practice. Some people go for a run or get to the gym, but if you want to keep healthy and increase your chances for a long healthy life learn and practice the internal exercises like Qigong, Tai Chi and Yoga. These exercises will get your Qi and blood flowing to the internal organs the quickest and keep you healthy and happy. I have been practicing Qi Gong for over 30 years. Here are some of the many benefits:

1. Strengthens the Organs

2. Improves Cardiopulmonary Function

3. Strengthens the Nerves

4. Improves Vascular Function

5. Prevents Injury to Joints, Ligaments, and Bones

6. Speeds Recovery Time from Injuries

7. Builds Internal Power

8. Eases Stress and Balances Emotions

9. Improves your flexibly and Balance

The Anti aging exercises like Qigong will improve your health and well-being within weeks of practicing. It has been reported that internal exercises will give you a longer life span, more energy, and a wonderful outlook on life.

Source
By Dr. Wu Dhi 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.